My name is Daryl Guberman, President of Guberman-PMC, LLC. I am a quality professional with over 30 years of experience in the aerospace, medical implants and materials, and printing fields. Throughout my career, I have saved companies millions of dollars in constructive productivity-enhancing suggestions. My skillful attributes include an unrivaled dedication to quality, maintaining constant communication with customers, and securing ISO-9001;2008, 13485, AS9100, and TS16949, as well as ISO-17025 and ISO-14000 compliance and certification. We assist you in all aspects of your QMS (quality management system) and will perform internal audits and management reviews saving you money in costly man hours that could be spent more productively and efficiently producing materials than taking your employees off their machines to perform audits. We will be there to represent your company at those customer audits as part of our value-added package.
Google me, “Daryl Guberman” to see articles about me in numerous magazines, newspapers, and videos to learn more about me, and the many companies I’ve helped in the manufacturing and quality arena save money, boost revenues and grow their bottom line. Visit my endorsements page to view testimonials from customers that have benefited from my broad range of services and expertise.
- 2009 – PRESENT: Consultant – FDA, GMP-ISO-9001:2008 /AS-9100 /TS16949 /MEDICAL-ISO 13485; Medical Plastics, Composites/Plastic Stock Shapes; Metals: Non Ferrous, Aluminum and Titanium Alloys; Grinding: Blanchard and Surface; Gears (Plastic and Metal); Adhesives: Mechanical Fasteners; IBM, RTM, EBM, SBM Molding, Extrusion; Aerospace; Medical Implants-Materials; Printing: Flexo, Screen, Plate, Hotstamp, Gravure; Specialist in Sub-Straight and Label Technologies, including Adhesives. I am a US citizen, qualified to work for any employer (U.S. Gov. security clearance).
- QUALITY CONTROL DIRECTOR / Corporate Health and Safety Coordinator
- Modern Plastics, Bridgeport, CT, QUALITY CONTROL DIRECTOR 2000 to 2009: Implemented and certified ISO 9001:2000 in less than 8 months (DNV). I was the key manager responsible for Modern Plastics becoming the only Plastic Distribution Company in the United States to be certified as “GRADE A” (which meant supplying permanent implantable plastics) as attested to by Smith and Nephew in 2006.
- CCL LABEL INC., Shelton, CT, QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER 1998 to 2000: I contributed substantially to CCL Label passing Pfizer/Warner Lambert (pharmaceutical) audit within 1 year after being hired.
- DI SANTO TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Stamford, CT, QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR 1995 to 1997: Initiated and upgraded specifications for hip replacements, cups, knee, carpal tunnel elements and shoulder, spine products. Interfaced with customers: DePuy-Johnson& Johnson, Whiteside Medical, Zimmer, Osteonics, Pfizer.
- UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP., SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT DIVISION, Stratford, CT, QUALITY ASSURANCE BLADE INSPECTOR “A” 1983 to 1995: Recognized for 35 Suggestion Awards and a Performance Award for a standard shortening Picatinney Arsenal processing time for titanium.
Past PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS/RECOGNITIONS:
- American Society for Quality, American Society of Metals, International “Who’s Who of Professional Management” (1999).
- 2008 – International Assoc. of Plastic Distributors, Boca Raton, FA — Certificate Level 1 and 2 in Plastics
- 2007 – Connstep, Inc., Rocky Hill, CT — Certificate in “Lean Awareness and Kaizen Training”
- 2005 – Materials Engineering Institute, Metals Park, OH — Diploma in Welding Metallurgy
- 2005 – Materials Engineering Institute, Metals Park, OH — Diploma in Applied General Metallurgy
- 2003 – Harcourt Learning, Scranton, PA — Certificate in Films, Sheets, Foams, and Laminates
- 2003 – Harcourt Learning, Scranton, PA — Certificate in Plastic Adhesives and Coatings
- 2002 – Harcourt Learning, Scranton, PA — Certificate in Industrial Plastics
- 2001 – Materials Engineering Institute, Metals Park, OH — Diploma in Testing and Inspection
- 1999 – Clean Harbors, Bristol, CT — Certificate in Hazardous Waste Management (40CFR 265.16&262.34), DOT (40 CFR 172.704 1 & 2)
- 1999 – Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Campus, CT — Certificate in Quality Management
- 1998 – Flexcon, Inc, Worcester, MA — Diploma (advanced) in UV-Cured and Water-Based Materials
- 1997 – Southeastern University, Washington, D.C. — Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- 1993 – Materials Engineering Institute, Metals Park, OH Diploma in Non-Ferrous Metallurgy
- 1990 – North Atlantic NDT, Branford, CT — Certified Level II Penetrant Inspection
- 1989 – Materials Engineering Institute, Metals Park, OH — Diploma in Composite Engineering Technology
- Materials Engineering Institute diplomas were comprised of the following certificate courses:
– Aluminum and Its Alloys
– Composites 1: The Basics
– Composites 2: Material Selection and Application
– Principles of Metallography
– Titanium and its Alloys
– Principles of Failure Analysis
– Fundamentals of Non-Destructive Testing
– Welding Inspection and Quality Control
– Mechanical Testing of Metals
QUALITY IS MY BUSINESS
Do you have just 10 minutes to talk? I guarantee it will be the most productive conversation you had in a long time. Email or call me to set up a free consultation about ISO compliance or certification, ISO audting, process & management analysis, risk management or any other need you have. Probe my knowledge, experience, and capabilities to make you the industry leader. Remember, we offer much more than just ISO… a lot more! Our fees are very reasonable, and our service is unmatched.